We want you to be satisfied with your purchase of Venue Marketing Masters by Snappening, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the 10-part course.
We offer a 90-day refund period for purchases, which coincides with our suggested program timeline, materials and checklists.
However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. Please note, if you select the 12-payment option we are not able to stop payments without a refund request being submitted that complies with these stipulations.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 90 days of enrollment, contact our support team at [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 90th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 90th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Attach all completed Boosters from the Course Workbook for Modules 1 - 10.
- Requirement 2: Complete and attach your “Venue Marketing Plan” which should be no less than five (5) pages in length and include a series of goals, strategies, budget and implementation timeline. (M1 - M2)
- Requirement 3: Complete and attach your digital footprint review, your SEO strategy, your SERP tracker and your online directory plan. (M3)
- Requirement 4: Complete and attach your social media audit of each channel, and your related strategy for each channel. (M4)
- Requirement 5: Complete and attach your site and event audits, website request form planner and email automation copy (with links) for your venue. (M5 - M6)
- Requirement 6: Complete your planner and vendor target and partnership lists. (M7 - M8)
- Requirement 7: Complete your strategic team builder and top focus business development plan (M9)
- Requirement 8: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your business needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
We will NOT provide refunds more than 90 days following the date of purchase.
After Day 90, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the Venue Marketing Masters program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note if you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 90 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are still required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Snappening, LLC, 1704 Bellefontaine St., Indianapolis, IN 46202. (317) 520-1352.
To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 90th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly.
The support desk can be reached at [email protected].